[vc_row][vc_column][vc_custom_heading source=”post_title” font_container=”tag:h2|text_align:left|color:%23993300″ use_theme_fonts=”yes”][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]CARE has long believed in the role of citizens in voicing their opinions and concerns over countries polices.
Therefore, improving the institutional capacities of cooperatives and community development associations is an essential objective of the agriculture and natural resources program.
Our projects are accentuating on the role of the cooperatives and CDAs in contributing to the enhancement of farmers’ livelihoods.
- Developed the institutional capacity of 13 CDAs and agriculture cooperatives inside the milk collection communities in Upper Egypt and Delta governorates.
- Provided technical support for 70 employees inside the agriculture cooperatives in Minya and Beni Suef governorates (SAFE project)
- Six agriculture cooperatives have received technical training and institution support in Soya Bean targeted communities in Beni Suef, Beheira and Minya governorate
- Delivered trainings on VSLA approach to 3 CDAs.
- 106 technical training and institutions high board members attended workshops and trainings in Suhag,Minya and Beheira governorates among other interventions implemented by Our Children’s Wheat project.